Here is a all Chevy all steal 1929 Street Rod Truck! I have the build Book that goes with it. We have won Best of Show and 1st place at most car shows. Truck has vintage AC/Heating system, AM/FM radio, CD player, tilt bed, electric windows, door poppers, Dolfin gauges, 350SB Chevy engine, 350 turbo traps, and just too much more to list! You can fly in and drive this truck anywhere, it is very dependable.
I am firm on the price, you won't be able to find a 1929 Chevy for this price--I am located 60 miles East of Dallas, TX. Call me at 903-413-6252!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door