516 E. Bristol St
Elkhart , IN
1/2 Ton Pickup
STOCK #2109 u
SAVE THOUSANDS WAS $25K NOW ONLY 19,995.00 FIRM NO TRADES SO HURRY WONT LAST LONG AT THIS PRICE
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number):181229179 HAS CLEAR 1934 FORD TITLE
SPEEDOMETER SHOWS Mileage:26000
Number of Cylinders:8Make:Ford
Warranty:Vehicle does NOT have an existing warrantyDrive Type:RWD
Vehicle Title:ClearFuel Type:Gasoline
Exterior Color:Red/BlackFor Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color:BlackDrive Side:Left-hand drive
1934 ford 1/2 ton pickup.All henry ford steel, EVERYTHING! NO F GLASS FENDERS, ETC!
.3 speed manual trans, with a flat head v8.. Solid body with minial rust
HAS SOUTHWIND HEATER!
HEADLIGHTS WORK SEE PHOTO
.Still has the mechanical brake system.Has a rebuilt generator.And carb.New electric fuel pump and lines with a new fuel tank
.Truck runs good and drivesgood for it,s age..The last time this truck ran was about 15 years ago.Also had to rebuild distrutor..The radiator has also been rebuilt.
.Last inspected was in New York in 1993.m Also has 4 new tires on the truck and 2 extra new tires,2 running boards,2 extra rims and other misc. parts.
Contact RAY S CALL OR TEXT 574 849 5323 for questions
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
32 FORD PICKUP RECENT PRO RESTORATION REDUCED 38K
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Stee
Fairmount , IN
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL - EXCELLENT CONDITION -
62 OLDS all original classic REDUCED 10850 FIRM
Las Vegas Area, NV
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door