For Sale by Original Owner. Survivor car, has not been run since 1982, engine is apart and needs complete rebuild as does transmission, rear end, brakes, interior, etc. Perfect project car for someone looking to restore history. Great foundation for an outstanding muscle car after your completion. Show it off to your friends at the local cruise spot. Scoop and front valance panel come with the car. Clear Texas title in hand. Will only respond to serious inquiries. Available for showing by appt only. Delivery possible for extra fee within Texas.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door