3071 Poplar Grove Road
Everyone knows the 3rd generation GM F-body cars are modern classics and are a hot ticket on the market. This Trans Am spent many years tucked away in the owner's garage which is why it only has less than 28000 miles on it.
You don't see nearly as many Trans Am's as you do Camaros, and the vast majority of the ones still out there are in pretty sad shape. This Trans Am on the other hand looks fantastic inside and out and runs and drives beautifully.
She's had one recent quality repaint and looks fantastic, also the interior is neat and clean. The suspension is tight and the steering is accurate. Under the hood is the original 305 V8 backed up by a 4-speed overdrive automatic that runs fantastic.
Here's your chance to get a reasonably priced and good-looking, low mileage Trans Am. Don't let it get away!
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door