Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This is ONE SPECIAL build, from the ground up. This COAST TO COAST Coupe was done by Wild West Rod & Custom in Tucson, AZ, and gave its previous owners lots of memories, lots of award winning trophies from various car shows and looks that you have always wanted.
This beauty is powered by a LS2 power plant, with a 4L60E transmission to back it up. You'll also feel the 3:58 Curry gears in the 9" Ford rear end, as you go cruising. Rated at 400 HP with computer controlled efficiency, you can do whatever you like. And the wheels are American Racing Hopster's mounted with Nitto NT555 Extreme tires. It is done right.
Beautiful exterior paint, with an upholstery of Napa leather with suede leather inserts. These bucket seats are SWEET..... And it comes with power windows, power trunk, cool sounding stereo, and so much more, to make it a true Show Car. In fact, a Constant Show Winner. This build is being offered at over one half the original investment.
Make plans now to view and drive and add it to your collection. Or make it your first true Hot Rod. Only at Crown Concepts LLC.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door