Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1937 Ford 5 Window is all steel and is powered by a 350 tune port injection motor, backed by a 700R4 automatic transmission. With just over 11,000 miles she is just getting broken in. Ford rear end, Mustang II style Fatman front suspension, power brakes, disc up front, and custom wheels for that cool all put together package. Custom interior with bucket seats, Classic Industry gauges, power windows, tilt column, AC and heat, and custom sound system to roll with the oldies. Offered at $52,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1954 Ford Skyliner Glass Top Stan Snow Collection
1933 Ford Factory Five Roadster Super Car
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1933 Ford American Speed 33 Roadster All Steel
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door