JAW DROPPING !! is how to describe this beauty!!
1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria 2 dr HTP (no post) with flip to the left
continential kit, thru the bumper exhausts.
Black & White with Black/White sewn pleats interior.
Every nut,bolt, grommet, screw have been replaced!! New Glass has been date coded as to production codes. dentfree stainless, base coat/clear coat. This is a national winner. Crown Victoria Assoc Judged, 98 pt car out of 100! (2 points taken off because fire wall was supposed to be white and it was painted black for cleanliness!!Even the tires were date coded like when came off the production line! Owner spared no expense with this gem. Frame off restoration kept everything the way it was when born.
Has many parts and also rare horn ring with power steering set up.
Has enclosed Wells Cargo 3 door enclosed trailer that goes with the "Queen"
Car, Parts, Steering set up and trailer. 42,000. all ready and waiting to be part of your collection!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door