Sold new in Macon, GA, this car was light blue with a white top and blue interior. It is unique being a factory AC 327 with original engine, 3-speed transmission, and rear end. It is almost completely dissembled but still rolling. The body is straight. It needs three floor pan patches and trunk well floor installed(included). The price also includes:
64 Impala Sports Sedan AC parts car
300 hp setup
complete new factory interior (blue)
New Al Knoch blue steel frame padded dash
Power bench seat motor, control, and trim
Muncie 4-speed transmission (rebuilt)
Muncie and Hurst shifters (one each)
62 Impala shift surround (new repro)
New correct dish hub caps
Factory tilt floor shift steering column and Bel Air wheel
Factory floor shift steering column and Impala wheel
P-case 4:11 posi-traction unit
Other miscellaneous parts
I have over $8,000 invested up to this point, but I''m getting old and have too many projects! Something needs to go, so $8,000 and it is yours.
Add up the extra parts, and you are close to getting the car free?!!??
[email protected] in Madison, GA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door