Terre Haute, IN
1930 Buick Coupe Series 45
This car has an independent front, 454 engine, 700R4 transmission, 9 inch rearend, Power Disc Brakes, A/C and Heat, new chrome, cream color paint, new glass, headers with dual exhaust, fifth member brake light in lower trunk with a luggage rack on the back. The Big Block is detailed, Ididit column with custom steering wheel, VDO gauges, Lokar shifter on the floor, maroon leather interior, big wheels and tires. The color is Cool Vanilla. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F-100 Pickup Truck
1956 Lincoln Premiere
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible Numbers Matching
1960 Dodge D100 Pickup
1968 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door