AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2623 1964 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
This 1964 Chevelle Malibu is an outstanding example of the first production year for the Chevelle model. It had been stored for 20 years prior to a 3-year frame-off restoration that was completed in 2017. The Gun Metal gray exterior was professionally applied and is outstanding. Accents include tinted windows, matte black grille/bumpers and 14" GM rally wheels w/Diamond Back Red Line Classic Radials. The restored interior is fitted with new burgundy vinyl seats, headliner, door panels, cranks and weather stripping. There are three-point front seat belts and the vintage look AM/FM stereo system has auxiliary inputs. The 327ci small-block has been totally rebuilt (2016) and is equipped with GM double-bump heads, Weiand aluminum intake and Holley four-barrel. Exhaust is routed through tube headers to a Flowmaster exhaust and cooling is handled by a 2-row aluminum radiator w/trans cooler. The small-block is mated to a rebuilt 2-speed PowerGlide and the chassis is equipped with a 10-bolt differential (3.08:1), power steering and 4-wheel power disc brakes. The trunk has been refreshed with new spare tire cover/floor mat and a custom car cover is also included. This rare Malibu is a nice package - ready to show or drive. It is an affordable classic Bowtie for your garage. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door