Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1970 Javelin SCCA Trans Am Race Car was just completed and built to SCCA Specs. With a built 401 AMC engine by AMC motor specialist Valley Head Services (who helped develop the race engines for AMC) putting out just over 500HP, this one is definitely not a sleeper. Hooker long tube headers, and rebuilt T/10 4 speed manual transmission with hydraulic clutch, center-force dual disc clutch, and Ford 9 inch with 3;70 gears with track limited slip.
Bare metal build with wide body flairs (all steel), four wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Painless wiring, stainless brake lines, stainless fuel lines, and custom tank, and Flowmaster exhaust.
Custom Chromalloy under hood bracing, Ram Air hood (fiberglass) and wiring to run to head lights if you want to drive it legal on the street. FIA/SCCA approved driver’s seat, and Ididit feather light column with quick release. Nothing else needed but to get in and go. SEMA feature car for 2022. You just gotta see it to believe it, this is one race it or ride it street beast. Offered at $95,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2000 Corvette 2 Tops Millennium Yellow
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1970 Olds Cutlass SX Conv 1 of 340 Built Original
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1969 Chevelle Convertible SS 396 Real Deal
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door