Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1937 Ford Cabriolet Street Rod is stunning in a shimmering Lexus Pearl White with Lexus Navy Blue top. The 2 inch chop top on this Downs fiberglass body gives this classic that too cool for school look and with a balanced and blue-printed reliable 350 small block backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission, this gal should go on forever. Boxed and reinforced custom frame, Mustang II front end, power rack and pinion, HD leaf springs in the rear, and Ford 9 inch with 355 gears gives her one sweet set up. One piece windshield, Hartz cloth fold down top, power windows/power trunk, remote doors and windows, and LED brake light round out this build just right. Offered at $64,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevy Custom Pick Up 454 Big Block SWEET
Orange , CA
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1996 Dodge Viper Ketchup Mustard Limited Edition
1971 Chevy C10 Stepside Shortbed Recently done
1957 Chevy Bel Air Fully Documented Frame Off
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door