Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
A true American icon - this Cadillac is a car collectors dream!
This convertible has been beautifully preserved, finished in the stunning Persian Sand color.
Car Life magazine selected the 1960 Cadillac as the best buy in the luxury field. For the Series 62, Cadillac offered a model for every style and family which included this stylish 2-door convertible; Today the 1960 Series 62 Cadillac Convertible is a cherished model by collectors and enthusiasts with highly optioned examples proving to be the most desirable. Equipped with a V8-390, this 4-speed automatic drives smooth and effortlessly, making it an ideal cruise car.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door