GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Porsche was commissioned by VW to produce the project known internally as EA435, purpose being to produce an inexpensive sports car that could be sold to the masses. With the looming oil crisis and economic downturn, VW pulled the plug and sold the rights back to Porsche which became the 924 and saw production from 1976 to 1988. This new model became the much needed revenue stream to continue to develop and improve the flagship 911.
It is no secret that the Porsche Marquee has taken over the collector and investment car market. GR Auto Gallery is pleased to Present this 1978 Porsche 924. Finished in a brilliant shade of Mars Red, the 924 offered here shows very well. The black interior is free of rips or tares. The supple, black leather seats are in excellent condition and the rest of the interior is neat and tidy as well. The car comes with a spare tire and owners manual. Other highlights include moonroof, Blaupunkt AM/FM/Cassette player, air conditioning and new Porsche floormats. The vehicle rides on factory 14 inch wheels. The 4 cylinder engine runs ans it should and the 4 speed manual transmission shifts smoothly through all gears.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door