GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The second generation Tempest by Pontiac was redesigned as a more conventional vehicle and enlarged from compact to mid-size status getting rid of the four-cylinder variant all together. And unsurprisingly, the success of the GTO prompted Oldsmobile to offer some competition in the form of the the 442 Cutlass. Engine offerings in 1965 were the same as previous years except the 326 HO was uprated to 285HP and the ever sought after 389 Cubic Inch V8 was uprated at 335 HP with a 4-Barrell. This particular car comes with some docs from PHS historical society stating that this car was originally a Burgundy over Black vinyl with a 389 4-Barrell. It now has equipped the awesome 3X2 carb set up with the ram-air optioned hood. The car was repainted about ten years ago and still shows very nicely. The interior is nice and clean, the cars starts right up and goes down the road as good as it looks. It has a nice set up wheels and tires, the car brakes nice and is ready for immediate joyful cruises and car shows.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door