AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special (Mustang, OK) $16,500 obo You are looking at a very clean '55, throughout the years this one really stood the test of time. Powered by the numbers matching v8 331 cu in, 250 HP engine and recently rebuilt matching Hydra-Matic automatic transmission and Rochester 4 bbl, performance nor reliability will be an issue for years to come. Sprayed in a sharp looking coat of green, the exterior slides inside to a matching green interior that aims to please. Features are abundant, they include but are not limited to the original shop manual (1954) and electronic copies of 1955 manuals, original owner Cadillac Identification Card, Power steering, Power windows, Power front seat, New plastic lenses outside, some new glass, new battery, new electric windshield wiper motor, new rear shocks and new floor mats. the Caddy will also be coming with the assorted extra trim for both the inside and outside. Overall, this 4 door sedan has been very well preserved and meticulously maintained throughout it's life. Some records and receipts are available upon request. Please give our friend Dennis a call at 405-990-4673
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door