This one of a kind custom build will have you riding in style and catching the eye of all car enthusiast. This 1967 Chevy II Nova was a complete frame off restoration with all the custom upgrades that you could ask for. This small block 355 Chevrolet engine is equipped with a Weiand supercharger that will push you back in your seat. The headers with dual exhaust helps give this beast that extra rumble. To help keep this motor cool, it is equipped with a 16' SPAL electric fan with a double pass radiator. The bright orange paint job will have people seeing you from a mile away. The custom Rocket Racing Wheels give this Nova that extra pop when people are checking it out. Inside this car is fitted with a complete custom tan interior, Vintage Air Ac to help keep you cool during the hot months, Dakota Digital Gauges, Billet Specialties steering wheel, column, Lokar Shifter and Kenwood radio system with Bluetooth. For a smoother ride on the road or even if you want to take it to the track, it has a complete Detroit Speed back half with a complete set of double adjustable shocks, 4-Link suspension, built 10 bolt rear end, sway bars front and rear, Wildwood disk brakes on the front and rear as well as tubular front end upper and lowers. Call today to schedule your appointment 281-463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door