Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Excitement in our Showroom, as this exceptional 55 Chevrolet Bel Air 2 Door is on display and ready for its new home.
With the two tone paint shining, and a complete restored interior to match, you will definitely like the look and you will get the "looks" while cruising this Resto-Mod. Every detail on the interior has been fine tuned and no expense spared.
Powered by a small block V-8, backed up with the TH350 3 speed automatic transmission, you can cruise from town to town, or just get it to your favorite hang out and let your friends admire it. It will do well in local Car Shows if that is a desire in your spare time.
Vintage air works perfectly, the music sounds great, and this Bel Air definitely will provide you with the drive, the looks, and the fact you have a piece of the 50's car history. It has the LOOKS, It has the STYLE, and it can be yours today. Call for an appointment!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door