Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1952 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe 2 door. 55000 original miles on body. No motor or trans in car. Has all suspension and rear end with torque tube. Comes with 3 216 motors which one is locked up but others ran when pulled. One has a trans attached to it as well. The interior is there just needs to be assembled and either redone or good old blanket on it. This car is solid. Floor pans are flawless and original with Low miles. I also have a new eckler chevy complete wire harness, motor mounts, alternator bracket kit, gas pedal, used alternator, used but good battery, and a few other things to go with it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door