516 E. Bristol St
Concord Area, CA
1935 chevy 2 door sedan - $20999 (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) ca area
1935 Chevrolet sedan
paint color: black
title status: clean
Beautiful Chopped Top, epoxy primered.
brand new frame (chassis) suspension, will handle like a slot car when done.
No more bump steer or bad Brakes.
Brand new wheels and tires.
All steel, no Rust
Will include 327 chevy motor if interested. Not installed
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
1932 CHEVY 4 DOOR ALL STEEL OHV SIX
Elkhart , IN
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
32 FORD PICKUP RECENT PRO RESTORATION REDUCED 38K
Sudbury Ont. Canada, NONE
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Stee
Fairmount , IN
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL - EXCELLENT CONDITION -
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door