2003 N. Broadway
1964 Chevrolet Impala 2-dr. Hardtop, SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...327 V-8 w/ column shifted automatic, factory A/C (all intact & in place except for the compressor) but there’s a brand new one & the original one in the trunk w/all of the original brackets as well as a new dryer that I plan to have installed and working properly, hopefully before I sell the ‘64. The paint is a 60’s-70’s redo w/red pearl paint, bench seat w/white vinyl interior (needs interior redone), no headliner, no carpet, minor rust in floorboard (both outer rear corners of the front tubs). The floors have new black Sound deadening thick asphalt like pads (aftermarket pre-cut) to cover all floorpan areas. The trunkpan is good w/only minor rust at the back junction of the wheel well house & trunk upper floor area (pics will show trunk rust & floorboard rust). The ‘64 impala comes with (4) new (in the package) outside chrome strips (2) for each door. The gas tank was out & was cleaned & stored 10-15 years ago...I Reinstalled the gas tank with a new sending unit & the gauge now reads as it should.
PLEASE NOTE: I will stage the ‘64 w/various wheel & tire combinations but the car will come w/only some 15” rollers unless you want to buy the ones pictured on the car while it sitting under the carport. I will have more info later & I will Post that info in this ad.
For more info now feel free to call/text/email us now @ 620-249-7977 business cell
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
1964 Chevrolet Malibu 4-dr. post V8 auto., A/C
1997 Lincoln town car executive series
1965 Rambler ‘MARLIN’
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
1949 Buick SUPER 4-dr. sedan
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door