2003 N. Broadway
1964 Chevrolet Impala 2-dr. Hardtop & IT IS RUNNING ( but the carb is fluttering out & causing the car go die after a half a minute or so...so I’m having the carb rebuilt) 327 V-8 w/ column shifted automatic, factory A/C (all intact & in place except for the compressor) but there’s a brand new one in the trunk w/all of the original brackets as well as a new dryer that I plan to have installed and working properly, hopefully before I sell the ‘64. The paint is a 60’s-70’s redo w/red pearl paint, bench seat w/white vinyl interior (needs interior redone), no headliner, no carpet, minor rust in floorboard (both outer rear corners of the front tubs). The floors have new black Sound deadening thick asphalt like pads (aftermarket pre-cut) to cover all floorpan areas. The trunkpan is good w/only minor rust at the back junction of the wheel well house & trunk upper floor area (pics will show trunk rust & floorboard rust). The ‘64 impala comes with (4) new (in the package) outside chrome strips (2) for each door. The gas tank was out & was cleaned & stored 10-15 years ago...I Reinstalled the gas tank with a new sending unit & the gauge now reads as it should.
PLEASE NOTE: I will stage the ‘64 w/various wheel & tire combinations but the car will come w/only the alloy sawtooth 15” wheel & tire combination pictured in a few of the pictures. I will have more info later & I will Post that info in this ad.
For more info now feel free to call/text/email us now @ 620-249-7977 business cell
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy NOMAD
1972 Chevy Chevelle 2-Dr HDTP
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1949 Chevrolet Series 4100 with unique bed
Pittsburg , KS
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
Pittsburg , KS
1971 VW Karmann Ghia
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door