702 N 1st St.
Just in is this nice driver condition 1967 Ford Fairlane GTA Convertible powered by its 390 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by its rebuilt automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes factory air conditioning new dual exhaust power top new black top and is riding on nice set of style steal chrome rims with new Red Line tires. Its floors frame and trunk are detailed underneath and looks good. It has a newer original color yellow paint job that is laid out over a nice straight body. It has a nice shine and is driver quality. Its black bucket seat interior was also Reupholstered with its correct bucket seat with full console interior. It does have a couple paint imperfections and a crack on the dash pad but all in all a great looking original S code GTA that is rare and has a great look! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door