PJs Auto World
1751 Gulf to bay Blvd.
1970 Pontiac GTO for Sale. Body off restoration. Numbers matching 400 Cu In engine block factory rated at 350 horsepower, Quadrajet 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust with quad tips, Silver Sport 5 speed manual conversion, power steering, front power disc brakes, 15” Pontiac Rally II Wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires, beautiful metallic green exterior, scooped hood, color keyed mirrors with driver's remote, parchment bucket seat interior, center console, shoulder belts, Formula steering wheel, detailed dash and instruments, in dash tachometer, factory air conditioning upgraded with a modern compressor and converted to R134a, AM/FM radio, day night mirror, floor mats. This is a quality car that drives excellent! This Pontiac is ready to be driven and enjoyed!
Call us today for all the details. We can also assist with financing and shipping for your new ride!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1931 Ford Street Rod Steel Body, 283 V8, Cool Ride
2021 Ram TRX Crew Cab Super Truck 41 miles
2006 Ford Mustang Steeda Two owner 16,928 miles
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod Roadster
1993 GMC Custom Show Truck B&M Supercharger
1960 Austin Healey 3000 MK1 Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door