GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this show ready 1969 Chevy Camaro! This immaculate vehicle comes in a spotless custom red paint job complemented by a clean black leather interior. Powering this muscle machine is a massive 396 V8 motor paired to a Termic T-56 6-speed manual transmission. This Camaro has had every nut and bolt changed out having a full frame off restoration. This Chevy has a full custom paint job, new top, new interior, custom wheels, new exhaust, and anything else you can think of new. So, if you've been looking for a top tier classic, this Camaro is one you'll have to see to believe. Please call us today for more information.
The first-generation Camaro debuted in September 1966, for the 1967 model year, up to 1969 on a new rear-wheel-drive GM F-body platform and was available as a two-door coupe or convertible with 2+2 seating, and a choice of 230 cu in (3.8 L), 250 cu in (4.1 L) inline-6 or 302 cu in (4.9 L), 307 cu in (5.0 L), 327 cu in (5.4 L), 350 cu in (5.7 L), and 396 cu in (6.5 L) V8 power plants.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door