All-Steel 5 window coupe(3" channel)over custom TCI chassis. Up front is a lowered axle with center spring and shocks. The Ford 9" rear consists of coil over shocks that are adjustable. Rear housing supported by 4-bar link.Engine is a 355 Chevy w/roller cam for the street by Competition Cams.A street Avenger Holley 670cfm was just recently added.Backed up with a 3 speed 700R4 Auto tranny . Big and little tires with front disc brakes and drums on the rear. Coated block hugger headers and electric fan are just some features.Quality built with many more great built-ons.Paint is a Ford Orange with clearcoat added.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door