According to the Marti report, the car came equipped with the following options:
-GT Equipment Group
-F70x14 Wide Oval Tires
-Power Disc Brakes
-Deluxe Seat Belts
-Front Seat Headrests
-Remote Control Left Hand Mirror
390 GT engine (not original to the car but a real 390 GT engine)
Original GT Exhaust Manifolds
14 Bolt GT Heads
Runs strong and sounds great
4 Speed Toploader
RUG-AD Close Ratio (1968 390 Mustang)
9" Rearend with 3.2 Gear
All interior is intact and nice. Has an 8k tachometer which is a very nice option and it works. Folddown rear seat. All interior panels are nice. Interior is complete and not missing anything. Carpet slightly faded, headliner has been sewn in a couple places.
All glass is in great shape. Windows roll up and down very nicely.
Suspension and brakes:
Factory style suspension. Front Power Disc Brakes. Newer shocks and some bushings. 9" Rearend
Body and Paint:
This car was originally candy apple red and it still is. The body of the car is very straight. The frame rails are floor pans are very solid. The floor pans are very clean and have no rust and they look great. The paint is driver quality. The car has had some paint work before. It has chips here and there. For this to be a 65k car I would have it painted but it looks great the way it is in my opinion. Im sure its has some body work before in its life. It is 50 years old.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door