Lets start with the things I know it needs.
Needs the carburetor adjusted for the truck. It was just taken out of the box and put on.
The Interior needs to be finished. The bench seat in the picture is not mounted.
The carpet needs to be set.
The door seals plates need installed.
The passenger doors needs the dynamat installed and then door panel.
The truck bed needs adjusted as its sitting high on the passenger side.
The sensor for the oil pressure gauge needs installed.
It's really just a bunch of little stuff. If I can think of more to add to the list I will.
The good stuff.
Just look at the truck, its beautiful.
It may be easier to talk in person or on the phone about it but here's my best shot at listing all the
The truck as been completely taken down and put back together.
Professional body work and paint job. It was close to $15,000
Has a metal bed instead of a wood bed.
Painted the inside of the cab with POR15 and then covered with Dynamat.
Mobsteel 20" wheels
Dakota Digital gauges
Lowered the correct way.
I'll add more info as I remember.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door