20950 Rogers Drive
The 1935 Ford was a thorough refresh on the popular V8-powered Ford. The Model A engine was no longer offered, leaving 221 CID V8 to power every Ford vehicle. The transverse leaf spring suspension remained, but the front spring was relocated ahead of the axle to allow more interior volume. The body was lowered and new "Center-Poise" seating improved comfort. This car is an excellent example of a 1935 Model 48 Phaeton in burgundy with an exquisite camel top and interior. It is an older restoration but in extremely nice condition. The 85HP flathead V8 starts fast and runs smooth and quiet.
*221 Flathead V8 Original Configuration
*3 Speed Manual Transmission - Floor Mounted Shifter
*All Steel Body/Fenders
*Phaeton is rarest body Style in 1935/36
*1936 Ford Grill/Fenders
*Tan Vinyl Refinished Interior
*Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers/Dual Taillights
*Accessory Fog Lamps/Dual Outside Mirrors
*Rear Mounted Spare with Cover
*Original Factory In Dash AM Radio
*Tan Canvas Top
*Odometer reads 5584 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door