Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta
1750 Enterprise Way, Suite 109
Collectible Motor Car of Atlanta is pleased to offer this spectacular 1941 Mercury Super Deluxe Custom Business Coupe. We'll start with the stunning color combination- finished in Bright White paint over Gray and White leather with Red piping. The coordinating Red steelies with period dog-dish hubcaps and the wide whitewall tires adds to the ultra-cool street look. This steel-body coupe is powered by a Chevy Tune Port fuel injected 350cid V8 matched with a floor-shift automatic transmission. Other features include ice cold air conditioning, coil-over Mustang II front end, rack & pinion power steering, power front wheel disc brakes, tilt steering column with a billet Lecarra steering wheel, custom dual exhaust, aluminum gas tank, CD sound system with remote (audio by Pioneer), and much, much more. Classic Mercury's are all the rage and this one is sure to please. Grab this ultra-cool Merc and be ready for the summer car shows! Inquire today.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door