GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1957 Ford Thunderbird for purchase. The Ford Thunderbird project was in direct response to that of the Chevrolet Corvette, but not very similar. In fact, the number of T-Birds sold the first 3 years of production was much greater than the Corvette. This might have been the result of a better marketing campaign by Ford. They were the first to market the term "personal luxury car" vs "sports car". The original 2 seater personal luxury car reached its pinnacle in the final year of production, 1957. The car received some subtle styling changes up front along with pronounced tail fins on the rear of the car. Fords Thunderbird for 1957 still remains one of the most recognizable cars on the planet.
This gorgeous example here comes with copies of the factory shipping invoice, pre-delivery dealer inspection documents. This first generation Tbird is powered by its 292 v8 paired with a smooth shifting 3 speed manual transmission. The Gun Metal Gray metallic exterior shows very well and the chrome is in excellent condition. The black soft top and red vinyl interior are also in excellent condition. Other highlights include engine dress up kit, power steering, wire wheels, recent repaint, spare tire, jack, whitewall tires. This Tbird is ready for instant enjoyment and will be sure to please.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door