This 1996 Buick Roadmaster Limited is a Rare find! It was special ordered from the factory, was owned by a 90 year old man and was always garaged and meticulously maintained! Super Clean Car Fax, never in an accident, straight as an arrow! This car can go into a showroom today! Kenwood stereo with CD, Bluetooth and backup camera!! (original stereo comes with the car) Tan Leather Interior with Power seats, Heated Seats, Power Windows, Climate Control, Tilt Wheel, Tinted Windows, LT1 350 V8, Fast, smooth and gets 23mpg Highway!
You will be hard pressed to find another Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition in this condition, with these low miles and in showroom condition!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door