AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1966 Pontiac LeMans GTO Tribute (Macomb, MI) $34,900 obo You are looking at an incredible 66 GTO tribute that is the winner of 27 trophies. The GM Flame Red exterior paired with a new convertible white top is certainly eye catching as it flows seamlessly inside to a black vinyl interior which aims to please. Powered by a 400cu v8 fitted with a 750 4bbl carb and a Turbo 350 automatic transmission, the engine has under 4k miles since its been rebuilt and it runs like a dream. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, P/t, Am/Fm, Aux, Heat, Electrical cut-off switch, sequential LED Taillights, functional gauges with LEDs, additional speakers, new white letter tires, Posi rear with 3.55 gears, mild cam, aluminum radiator and an electric fan w/ switch. This car shows no sign of rust and it is accident free. Absolutely everything has been gone through on this garage kept beauty and there are records and receipts to back that up. Please give our friend Ron a call at 586-899-7112 or 586-992-8366
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door