1929 Ford Model A Special Coupe Good condition, running, titled. Engine has less than 200 miles on rebuild. Body isn't perfect, but very good condition. Cut down S10 adjustable seat, needs finishing, but now it at least gives some extra leg room. Rumble seat, spare tire with mount (not installed in pictures), and a ton of spare parts - extra frame, front suspension, rear differential, water pumps/blades, generators, carburetors, etc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door