Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
It is hard to believe that this car is 48 years old based upon its nearly perfect original condition and lack of wear. This car was maintained by the original selling dealer according to the service and owner's manuals which accompany the vehicle. All systems operate except for the power antenna. The air conditioning blows cold, the original AM/FM radio plays, lights and turn signals all function properly. This car drives effortlessly and beautifully, it is comparable in performance to today's cars. I see many cars every year and this one is, by far, is one of the most original and well maintained cars I have seen in a very long time. This car drives great and will stop traffic! This 1973 Mercedes Benz is exempt from California smog certification and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door