AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1948 Chevy Fleetmaster (Martinsburg, WV) $49,900 obo You are looking at a stunning '48 that sports an All steel body except the 3' wider fiberglass rear fenders. This car has a complete Progressive Automotive custom chassis with 4-wheel disc brakes and a Mustang 2 power rack and pinion. Features include but are not limited to a 3' chopped top, frenched headlights, smoothed fenders rear taillights that are custom embedded in the rear roll pan, smoothed doors, trunk and hood with electric poppers, power windows that are smoked, power drivers seat,custom steering wheel mounted on Flaming River column, and custom dash. Powered by a custom built from Greg Hekimian Racing Motors of Watertown MA, It is a 383 stroker rated at 500 horsepower with a Quick Fuel 750 CFM Carburetor sitting atop an Edelbrock Air Gap polished aluminum intake manifold. The engine is fired by an MSD 6AL Ignition control Box, MSD distributor, a painless electrical wiring system, a complete Style Track serpentine system which includes air conditioning. The Fuel is stored in a new stainless steel gas tank and supplied by a Holley Blue Max Electric fuel pump. The exhaust system is comprised of Headman Long tube headers and Granatelli dual electric exhaust cutouts running through flow master super 40 Series mufflers. The transmission is a completely rebuilt 700R with shift kit andit is connected to a 9' 33 spline Ford rear end with 3.83 gearing. Please give our friend Lawrence a call at 304-240-7286
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door