1967 Jaguar E-type
Opalescent silver blue
Runs with excellent oil pressure, and lot drives!
The Car is structurally sound, with some rust in the frontal floors and bubbles on the body.
The floors are original and have the common rust in the area where water accumulated in the floor inserts
It has not been patched up which is nice and you can honestly see what you are working with.
The chrome strip around the rear window and front windshield are both included. Original color
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door