Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1957 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery, it has a updated 358 pump gas eng, turbo 400 trans, with a 373 posi rear end, this is a great all around combo for street and highway driving maybe even a little drag racing. I have done some shows and cruise nights in it and it has been more than fun... she starts with ease, runs great, eng never got hotter than 180, has that great loopy cam and exhaust sound that we all like to hear at cruise night. she handles/drives down the road nice, stops strait and true with ease, she steers easy with a big factory steering wheel and small front tires. A few year back 'not many' it had a body off resto, with new body bushings excetera and you can for sure tell when you drive it 'nice and smooth' as you can see in the pictures the frame and body braces and floor are in great shape.it's very clean... Few things I was thinking about fixing, the rear door lock on the hatch also the heater hoses are not hooked up to the heater core, so the heat doesn't work. there are a few flaws/chips in the paint but it still looks great with people giving it compliments all the time. Call for details.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door