FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
Beautifully restored 1955 Oldsmobile Super 88 Holiday 2-Door Hardtop Coupe painted in its original factory colors, Frost Blue & White with polished chrome. The Panama Blue & White interior is fully restored and features its original steering wheel, gauges, and bench seating. Under the hood is the original 5.3L "Rocket" 324ci V8 producing 185HP with its Quadrajet 4BBL Carb & Factory Power Steering!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST). GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
CHECK OUT BELOW FOR 3 SPECIAL OFFERS (LIMITED TIME)
CELEBRATING OUR HIGHEST NUMBER OF CLASSIC CARS & HOT RODS IN INVENTORY … EVER!
1. FREE SHIPPING!
In an Enclosed Trailer // Valid only in the Lower 48 Contiguous United States
2. SALES HOTLINE 24/7
Call Us NOW!
3. Buy Your Dream Car …. AND
YOU & YOUR DARLIN GET A FREE CRUISE!
8 Day / 7 Night Cruise for Two!
INCLUDING AIRFARE TO NEAREST PORT!
*Peak Season Limitations Apply Traveler is responsible for paying $238 plus applicable taxes, carrier, and agency fees
-Frost Blue & White 2-Tone
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Frost Blue Steel Wheels
-Original Hub Caps
-Thin White Wall Tires
-Panama Blue & White 2-Tone Interior
-Original Steering Wheel & Gauges
-Blue LED Underdash Interior Lighting
-Plush Front Seating Floor Mats
-Loop Carpeted Trunk w/ Spare
-Original 5.3L “Rocket 88” 324 V8
-Original Quadrajet 4BBL Carb.
-Factory Power Steering
-Hydra-Matic Automatic Transmission
-Original Steel Frame
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford Thunderbird
1951 Chevrolet Styleline Bel Air Coupe
1937 Buick Century Street-Rod w/ Matching Trailer!
1957 Willy’s (Willy’s-Overland) (Jeep) Pickup 4WD
1940 Ford Model 01C Pickup Street-Rod
1941 Lincoln Zephyr
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door