39 Stone Hill Rd
1956 Chevrolet 210 ''BEL AIR'' w/ 54k miles!!! This 3 OWNER 1956 210 ''BEL AIR'' has 54k miles!!! The following is some history and information about this amazing classic: The 3rd owner purchased this classic in 1987. It received a frame-on restoration in 1994 with the engine replaced with a 350, interior changed to all BEL AIR, and American Racing Wheels. The original 3-speed with overdrive on the column was kept in the vehicle. The car scored a 993 in the 2004 Classic Chevy Memorial Day Show. This amazing classic was re-appraised 6/2022 by an IAAA certified appraiser and received a score of 100/100
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door