This build was definitely a barn find! This frame off resto was completed in October of 2018. With all new hood, fenders and quarters. This beast is powered by a 350 small block built by Vic Hill Racing with a 700R4 transmission. New Moser 12 bolt rear end with 3.73 gears. This jewel rides like a dream with a set of PPM control arms and QA1 coil overs. Some other bonuses include, Vintage Air, Dakota Digital gauges, Duel Derale electric fans to keep the motor cool, spray in bedliner, front and rear disk brakes with hydro boost. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door