AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1949 Chevrolet 5 window short bed pickup (Americus, KS) $74,900 reduced obo You are looking at a very high end build. The Gunmetal blue looks absolutely gorgeous as it flows seamlessly inside to a saddle vinyl interior which makes for a stunning color combination. Powered by a 2004 Tahoe 5.3 Ltr and a freshly rebuilt 4L60E transmission, this has more than enough power and reliability certainly will not be an issue. This truck has plenty of power and it is very efficient. Sitting on a Heidts front suspension with tubular control arms and rack and pinion steering, the build has not had a dollar spared on in it. Features include but are not limited to four wheel power disc brakes, P/s, Posi rear end on Chassis engineering rear spring kit, Vintage AC, Dakota Digital gauges, Ididit, Lokar, and an aluminum radiator with an electric fan. This 3100 is also coming with new steel fenders, running boards, grille, LED tail and park lights, Classic Auto Sound radio as well as 17' front and 18' rear 5 spoke Riddler wheels wrapped with new Kumho tires. This truck was built right and it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. Please give our friend Jeff a call at 620-794-3094 or 620-443-5701
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door