1935 Chevrolet Master.The only Fiberglass on this steel 35 Coupe are the rear fenders and running boards. The rest is original 1935 metal! This longtime owned build is meant to drive and has over 9000 street miles to prove it. This car regularly cruises the Smokey Mountains and North Georgia Mountains so you know it can stop go & run cool with AC & Power steering & disc brakes. Power is from a HiPo 327 Chevy and turbo 350 , out to a Pontiac rear with a 276 gear.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door