218 Meyers Drive
1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. VIN 1P87LAL581027. Factory black car. Original, matching numbers, 350ci V8 engine, 4 speed manual transmission, T-Tops. Original build sheet.
Good body with glossy black paint (original, code 19, black car).
Factory T-Top car.
White-letter tires mounted on original 15" Z28 wheels.
Good looking, tan interior (original, code 62R, Tan).
Original, 350ci V8, numbers matching.
4 speed manual transmission.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
Comes with the original buildsheet.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you''re looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1951 Mercury Sports Sedan V8 Automatic Restored
1973 Ford Gran Torino Sport 40k Actual Miles 351C
1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1960 Chevrolet El Camino 396 / Automatic
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door