American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1933 DODGE SIX MODEL DP SEDAN C-774 Despite the ongoing Great Depression, Dodge like many other main stream car makes sold their products but still struggled. But in 1933, Dodge model year production almost quadrupled to 106,107 units placing the manufacturer into 4th place in industry output. Featuring the 201ci straight six flathead engine and a beautiful two-tone paint job, this baby is a classic! Additional features to note on this Dodge are: floor-mounted three-speed manual transmission, dual fog lights, dual horns, dual full sized-spare tires with covers, opening windshield, steering column mounted radio, interior drivers fan (old school A/C), glass wind deflectors for each window, rear mounted & body painted trunk, taillights with Dodge insignia, steel artillery wheels, luxurious red cloth interior seating, and rear gas tank. A modern day necessity, this cars front brake system has been upgraded to discs brakes. It has so many features to look at its unbelievable! Not to mention, the bevy of spare maintenance parts, diagrams, manuals and spare paint that come with the sale. This is a great example of a car that has survived the years even though it has been cosmetically restored. This is an award winning car, as the very first and only show weve taken it to so far won Best of Show. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door