GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Chevy Suburban is the longest continuous nameplate in auto history spanning from 1935 to the present day. Beginning strictly as a utility vehicle, the Suburban was instantly popular with tradesmen and cargo carriers in its early years evolving to the most utilitarian of the sport utility vehicles. Since its inception, the Suburban was all about size, simplicity and utility. The 7th generation model was introduced in 1973 and was one of the most popular versions of the legendary truck. Sold all the way until 1991, the 7th gen was produced in Michigan, Wisconsin, and later, Brazil. They have become one of the most loved models of all time.
Offered for sale here is a 1987 Scottsdale 10 Chevrolet Suburban 4 door 4x4 for sale. It is powered by its 5.7L 350 v8 paired with a 700R4 automatic transmission. The truck runs and handles as it should. It rides on a 4 inch lift with 33x12.5 Mud King tires with 15 inch aftermarket wheels. The truck has a few bumps and bruises but remains in overall solid condition. The interior shows some age, but still shows well and has 3rd row seating with front bucket seats. Other highlights include a JVC CD player, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning, tilt steering wheel. Enjoy this truck the way it is or fully restore it for an investment.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door