1966 RARE 2 DOOR LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CUSTOM TURN KEY DRIVER BLACKED OUT WITH 22" RIMS LOOKS AMAZING RUNS GREAT ALL THE BLACK TRIM RIMS ECT. ARE PLASTI DIPPED SO IF YOU LIKE THE STOCK LOOK I STILL HAVE THE STOCK RIMS AND THE CAR CAN BE PUT BACK TO STOCK LOOK IF DESIRED VERY EASILY SEE LAST PICTURES ATTACHED.
462 CID STOCK MOTOR SOUNDS AMAZING
BRAND NEW INTERIOR HEAD LINER ECT.
22" MASERATI RIMS COST $2200
CD PLAYER AND USB AUDIO SYSTEM
CLEAN RELIABLE CRUISER TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE DRIVEN WEEKENDS OCCASIONALLY COMES WITH FULL CAR COVER OIL AND FLUIDS JUST DONE READY FOR NEW OWNER TO ENJOY
I CAN HELP ARRANGE SHIPPING IF NEEDED JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIP CODE FOR QUOTE THANKS FOR LOOKING FEEL FREE TO TEXT WITH OFFER OR FOR MORE PHOTOS 760.820.5435
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door