Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
The 1957 Chevrolet is an American icon and one of the most popular cars to ever come down an assembly line. This car sports a red body with a red and silver interior and a white power top. The car is powered by a 327 V-8 with a 4 barrel carburetor, dual exhaust and Powerglide 2 speed automatic transmission. Options include under dash record player, dual antennas, spinner hubcaps, dual antennas, wide white wall tires and Fender Skirts. Also with the vehicle comes the original 283 engine. The undercarriage is solid. No Rust. The car is a turnkey classic and ready for your summer enjoyment. Very desirable and not easy to come by!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door