TRUE EXCELLENT LOOKING AND RUNNING SURVIVOR THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN RESTORED
1979 MGB ROADSTER CONVERTIBLE
RUNS GOOD ZERO ISSUES
CAR HAS BEEN CONVERTED FROM ORIGINAL ZENITH STROMBERG CARB
TO A WEBER DOWNDRAFT
ORIGINAL ENGINE - 81,814 ORIGINAL MILES
ORIGINAL MANUAL TRANSMISSION
CLUTCH WAS REPLACED APPROX. 2013 AND 2000 MILES AGO
ORIGINAL PAINT IN GREAT CONDITION NO MAJOR DENTS OR SCRATCHED
WORN VERY WELL
ORIGINAL INTERIOR IN GOOD SHAPE
DASH AND STEERING WHEEL ARE CLEAN
ALL GAUGES WORK INCLUDING CLOCK
I AM A CONSIGNMENT DEALER SELLING THIS CAR FOR THE OWNER.
HE HAS OWNED THIS CAR FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS
CAR WAS BROUGHT FROM CALIFORNIA IN 1992
NEVER DRIVEN IN WINTER
NO VISIBLE SIGNS OF RUST
TIRED AND BRAKES ARE EXCELLENT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door