Classic Car Deals
1986 Chevrolet C10 SWB Super clean and original fleetside bed truck. Just under 81k orig miles. Straight as an arrow and rust free. 305 V8, automatic transmission with overdrive (700-R4), power steering, power disc brakes, and factory AC. Interior is original aside from CD player. New 20\' American Racing Torque Thrust wheels with new tires (245/45/20 up front and 275/45/20 on the rear). Flowmaster exhaust. Clean and clear Ky title. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door