PRICE REDUCED from $30K
*"Suburban" - 4 door - Rare find
*225CI / slat 6 2x2bbl
*3 speed manual
*Factor interior redone
*14" Steel wheels w/ dog dish caps
*Tow master tires G78-14ST
*Top - Painted white
*Chrome - redone original, trim polished
*Custom long ram intake manifold "chromed"
*Custom made ceramic coated headers with dual exhaust
*Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
*Converted to 12 volt system
*Drivers side spot light mirror
Body on restoration detailed throughout. Straight body. Runs and drives excellent, Heater and factory AM radio not working. Setup original with manual steering and drum brakes.
Call Supersport for details 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door